Project: The Republic Heroes

Required files in which is necessary to join the community. Players may suggest files as well, such as maps. This forum thread also contains skins, weapons, maps, and mods.

Project: The Republic Heroes

Postby artyomtrox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Good Day, I am a developer of my mod: The Republic Heroes.

I would like to thank you for such nice project like legacy ojp and that it is open source. My project was originally based on OJP but then I saw what u have done. It is awesome so I decided to use ur mod as a base of my own. I am still young so I know C++ only a bit so implementing new great features is a problem for me now but I am learning fast. Right now I fixed some bugs like non-stop shooting blaster on level 2 by dividing the repeater code cooldown (which was 0) with the bryar pistol.

My project main idea and purpose is make a big expansion using the best done by people resources up to now and collect them into a big saga mod.

The project will feature 300+ characters from all time lines of star wars (but real characters - not any fan ones). Also I am taking the best maps I can find. And make some great menus - like character select which I am proud with a bit.
So in total that may be like Movie Battles 2 but with more movie fighting like (like ojp saber fighting) and gametypes - not only siege. Also more models even those MB2 has but doesn't use for some reason.

More screenshots later...
artyomtrox
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Re: Project: The Republic Heroes

Postby Dragon » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am

Sounds interesting  :D Good luck with this and I'm glad LegacyRP mod works good for you. I know Zephyr especially put in a lot of effort I only wish we as an RP community had used it sooner when we had great activity.
Dragon
JKA Administrator
JKA Administrator

Re: Project: The Republic Heroes

Postby artyomtrox » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 am

Ty for understanding, though with my early access for SWTOR finally to begin - I am making a holiday for myself so leaving and developments without progress for a while (awesome game).
artyomtrox
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Return to Server Files